I’m a big fan of Prime. In case you’re not familiar with it, here’s the official blurb:
What is Amazon Prime?
For £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members can:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
For the impatient and the impetuous amongst us, Prime is an absolute must have.
I don’t remember the last time I swiped the order button and my goods didn’t arrive the following day. I sometimes order multiple times per day and somehow it always seems to arrive the same time, next day. Magic.
Not just tech stuff either.
I once managed to bag £1200 worth of tyres (Pilot Super Sports) for £276. It was a bit weird explaining to my landlord why there were four tyres stacked up in the dining room but I think he got it.
Apparently, I get 3 quid if you use this link for the free trial: https://www.amazon.co.uk/tryprimefree?tag=msbnet-21
Chop! Chop! 🙂